Titmus V2 Vision Screener
Titmus Vision Screeners are ergonomically designed, precision-built stereoscopic instruments, providing precise and prompt measurement of visual performance. The screeners are engineered for accuracy, validity and reliability with emphasis on convenience and ease of administration.
- Occupational: Used by Occupational Health Professionals for screening vision of adults for various job functions.
- Professional: Family Physicians and General Practitioners use the V4 for general screening of vision for both adults and children.
- Pediatric: Used by Pediatricians for general screening of vision for younger children.
- Aeromedical: Used by Aeromedical Examiners for screening vision of pilots
- School: For general vision screening for all school children.